October 2016 Criminologist Board Exams Results

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Write Like | What Is I Write Like?

BOSTON - OCTOBER 13:  Author Stephen King watc...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
What is I write like? If you've been paying attention the the web in the last couple of days, you will know that I write like is a cool little tool that tells you which famous author resembles your writing style. Or rather which author your writing style resembles. All you have to do is put in a couple of paragraphs in the I Write Like box, hit enter and boom you have your famous author whose writing style you resemble.

I Write Like
I Write Like is a generator that proposes to analyze your writing and compare it to published authors. The above is the result I got when I entered some text from an article I wrote for mental_floss. However, the results do not tell me ...
Publish Date: 07/14/2010 22:58
http://www.neatorama.com/2010/07/14/i-write-like/

I Write Like - Unlikely Words - A blog of Boston, Providence, and ...
There's this nifty tool floating around the internet the last couple days called I Write Like. You put a couple paragraphs into a box, click submit, and get the name of a famous author that you write like. I was wondering how good it ...
Publish Date: 07/17/2010 0:16
http://www.unlikelywords.com/2010/07/16/i-write-like/
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: